Rabbi Bernhard OPPENHEIM (1790-1859)
married Schoendl GOLD (1798-1876)
- Rabbi David OPPENHEIM
(b. 18 December 1816, d. 21 October 1876)
married Johanna BELLAK (1825-1889)
- Rabbi Joachim Heinrich OPPENHEIM
(b. 10 April 1848, d. 7 October 1917)
married Ernestine KAUFMANN
- Cornelia OPPENHEIM
- David Ernst OPPENHEIM
(b. 20 April 1881, d. 18 February 1943)
married Amalie POLLAK (b. 1878)
- Doris OPPENHEIM married
- Michael LIFFMAN
(b. 1946) married Virginia ROUTLEY
- Cora Renata OPPENHEIM
(b. 12 December 1907, d. 7 Aug. 2000) married Ernst SINGER
- Joan Rose SINGER (b. 1940) firstname.lastname@example.org
married John DWYER (b. 1938).
- Bridget Philippa DWYER (b. 1968)
- Tessa Rachel DWYER (b. 1970) married
(29 Feb. 2004)
Rhian HINKLEY whose mother's family the BARTA family
were also Viennese Jews but they went out to New Zealand.
Daughter: Ivy Rose Dwyer HINKLEY
(b. 9 May 2004).
- Prof. Peter Albert David SINGER (b. 1946)
psinger at princeton.edu
married Renata DIAMOND (b. 1946). Websites: www.princeton.edu/~psinger
Esther Jane SINGER (b. 1978),
Marion Lee SINGER (b. 1975), and
Ruth Jennifer SINGER (b. 1973)
- Johanna OPPENHEIM (b. 29 October 1896, d. 4 June 1982)
married Sandor KUNSTADT (b.
9 September 1882, d. 24 February 1964)
- Gertrud KUNSTADT
(b. 5 November 1918) married
Joseph BUCHLER (b. 25 August 1912, d. 1994)
- Regine OPPENHEIM married ?? LOEBEL.
- Rudolf LOEBEL married
Trude Gibian (d. 1981)
- Samuel OPPENHEIM (1854-1928)
- Sigmund OPPENHEIM (Descendant file: kunstadt.gnl). Sigmund married Regina STEINER. They had five children
- Johanna (Hannchen) OPPENHEIM (b. 29 Nov. 1890 Vienna, Austria, d. England)
married Kurt FRIEDMANN (b. 17 Mar. 1884 Vienna, Austria, d. 1956 England)
(not the same Johanna who married Kunstadt)
- Peter FRIEDMANN (b. 23 Jan. 1914) m. Eva REICHENFELD (b. Hungary).
Moved to England and changed name to Peter FREAN.
- Heinz FRIEDMANN (b. 3 Feb. 1920, d. 1924 Yugoslavia, bled, scarlet fever)
- Lilly FRIEDMANN (b. 27 Apr. 1926, d. England). Two children. Several
- Fritz OPPENHEIM married Erna MEYER.
They had two daughters who both married and acquired their husbandsí
- Elsa OPPENHEIM
- Paul OPPENHEIM. Paul was captured by the Russians in Riga where he emigrated in 1938 (wrong direction, unfortunately) and was sent to Siberia where he died.
He was unmarried, leaving no descendants.
- Hedwig (Hedi) OPPENHEIMER married Hugo HAUSER.
Thanks to her granddaughter Georgia L. KENT, M.D.
email@example.com for information on this
branch of the family tree.
- Hinde OPPENHEIM married Isac HIRSCH WEISS
- Rabbi Joachim OPPENHEIM (b. 1832, d. 27 April 1891)
Daniel E. LOEB, eMail: