Isak BRILIN from Fulda had a son
Rabbi Meschulam Eliezer Sussman ben Isak BRILIN
(b. about 1600 and d. about 1670 according to the Berthold ROSENTHAL family tree
in the BAER-OPPENHEIMER collection at the Leo Baeck Institute, or
about 1660 according to Arthur LEVI
alevi435 at comcast.net.) who was rabbi in Worms
(1645-1650) and rabbi in Fulda starting 1650.
- Sarlan bath Gussman BRILIN (Dina Sara BRILIN)
(b. Fulda?, d. 1 January 1703 Worms) married (1653 Fulda)
to Chajjim Jair BACHRACH
- Hendlein BRILIN, m. to
David OPPENHEIMER, son of Issachar OPPENHEIMER in Worms.
Contact: Descendant Michael MARX MHMarx@alum.mit.edu
- Isak BRILIN
(b. Worms, d. 17 March 1678 Mannheim)
married to Sarlan (Sara, Sorle) OPPENHEIMER (b. ca. 1628 Worms,
d. 3 March 1673 Worms or Mannheim),
daughter of Simon Wolf OPPENHEIMER,
d. 1703 at Worms
- Hennele BRILIN, m. to Wolf OPPENHEIMER in Worms
- Hindchen BRILIN, m. to
Josef Jospa HANAU at Frankfurt
- Veronica (Frumet)
m. to Nathan OPPENHEIMER at Vienna;
m. to Samson WERTHEIM
- Asriel BRILIN m. to
- Salomo Salman BRILIN (d. 7.5.1747 Eisenstadt)
- Sarl BRILIN (d. 17.6.1769 Eisenstadt) m.
Hirsh Zbi AUSTERLITZ
(d. 29 Aug. 1777 Eisenstadt) son of Loeb Jehuda ben
Herschel Zwi AUSTERLITZ (d. 1 April 1686 Eisenstadt) son
of Aron Brod.
The AUSTERLITZ Family (name later changed to WOLF) fled to Vienna about 1620 during the Thirty Years War and was one of the important families there.
- Samuel AUSTERLITZ
- LEVIa AUSTERLITZ (d. 5.7.1779 Eisenstadt)
- Meshulam Sussel AUSTERLITZ (1733-15.5.1747 Eisenstadt)
- Ester Scheuindel AUSTERLITZ (d. 28.10.1814 Eisenstadt)
m. to Jacob KELIN ben Moshe Rofe (d. 23.12.1806 Eisenstadt)
- Baruch AUSTERLITZ (d. 7.10.1811 Eisenstadt)
- Salomo AUSTERLITZ (d. 12.6.1823 Eisenstadt) m. to
Dushne AUSTERLITZ (1743-20.6.1840 Eisenstadt).
Hirschl AUSTERLITZ (d. 12.5.1806 Eisenstadt) and
Guetel AUSTERLITZ (d. 22.7.1859 Eisenstadt)
- Moses BRILIN
- Wolf BRILIN from BAMBERG
- Meir BRILIN
- Josef BRILIN
- Chana BRILIN (b. 1692, d. 7 Nov. 1720 Vienna) m. to
Low KALISHEIM NASSAU or Loeb KREILSHEINER.
Chana died seven months pregnant.
Chana's husband Low KALISHHEIM NASSAU
or Loeb KREILSHEINER remarried and had at least two daughters.
- Estrel KALISHEIM (1717-20.9.1720). Died 2 1/2 years old.
Buried Wachstein, Vienna Cemetery.
- Seligman KALISHEIM m. to Reichel Michl bat Hirsh
One daughter was named Chana KREILSHEINER.
(From the fact that one of their daughters was called Chana, the same name as
KREILSHEINER's first wife, one may assume that she was a close relative of the first wife, perhaps a sister.)
Another daughter by this second marriage married
Aaron WANEFRIDEN. Their son
married his cousin Sara BRILIN
Information about this branch of the family tree
from Alisa SHARON alisa_Sharon at yahoo.com
from Arthur LEVI alevi435 at comcast.net who obtained
some of his information from WACHSTEIN's Inschriften des alten Judenfriedhofes in Wien.
Daniel E. LOEB, eMail: